Saturday, May 8, 2010

All I hear is "Blah Blah Blah" I am in total bliss.

SO im not sure, this is just an update! Well Mothers Day is tomorrow...
Yay! Happy Mothers Day to all you banders out there!
My son and I finger painted today, for my Mother in law.
Her bday happens to fall on mothers day every so often and this year is one.
SO tomorrow we are going out, not sure where but out. I cant wait.

Since my fill I can not eat chicken very well. I seem to get stuck every so often.
My therapist has confirmed my weight obsession. Which I knew I had. I just want to get
rid of it. A lot of my problems and issues are all revolved around weight.

I just wish I could have been one of the normal ones. Or atleast stayed normal.
But I was never normal, once puberty hit I was chubby till I had my eating disorders/addictions.
Yes, I went through different stints of Anorexia and Bulimia when I was in my late teens.
I also abused many over the counter diet medications.

I am being open about them more so lately. It is hard for me because I am
being pushed into losing weight by myself.

1 comment: