Friday, July 9, 2010

So on the upside...

I got a new bathinsuit. It toooooooooooook forever to find one that was right. I waited to late in the season but I didnt want to get one 30 lbs heavier. SO I waited and tried to find one that would best suit me. But instead Ijust found one that would work.. For the time being. I dont like to order online because its a hassel and if it doesnt fit or I dont like it I would have to send it backk. Our anniversary is in two weeks. so I wouldnt have time to get one by the time we were to go away. My Hubcap likes the one I got so I am satisfied!!!!!!!

I also bought a large at Kohls the other day, whoooooohoooooooo!!!!!
I havent really bought a large in a long timeeeeee rather 1x's and such.....
SO I am feeling good. I did play hookie again from therapy I was toooo tired. and busy to go...

1 comment:

  1. yay for the larges! i, too, did the same thing at old navy the other day. what a wonderful feeling it is, isn't it? i also bought a swimsuit earlier in the season. it was getting kinda loose when i bought it (so i guess i really shouldn't have) and now i've been losing more so i'm not sure what it'll look like next time i put it on. hmmm.... guess i will find out soon enough! cheers to our LARGE accomplishments!

    ReplyDelete