Saturday, October 9, 2010

Life is like string cheese.

Maybe? I am not quite sure what that one was about. Training is going good so far
and I am going to really enjoy being back at work. This hour comute to training is killing meBut I will be compensated for gas, tolls and travel time. They go by how far you are from your branch and I live right across the street from mine, so I will be compensated for it all.

String cheese is a new addiction for me Fatt free or Light of course but my weakness is cheese lately. other then that I am still doing great. Not losing as fast as I would want to but I am doing good.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, 1-2 lbs a week is the norm. That's what I tend to do. Just take it one day at a time my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you train hard your muscles need proper recovery. Just taking some rest may not be enough. According to nutrition scientists BCAA is one of the key nutritional compounds to help your muscles recover properly. This and lots of other nutritional tips are available at http://bit.ly/Qh9G8S

    ReplyDelete